Sunday, February 17, 2013

Alive and sewing

Hello dears!

Yes, I'm back, alive and sewing again.
I hope you had a good start into the new year and are all well.

The tough times at work are over for the moment (and I hope we won't be back to 80h/week anytime soon) and our holidays are almost over already.
The days off from work also brought me back to my very own sewing table. The results I will show you in my next posts.

But right now I want to show you something that's long overdue. Only revcently I noticed that I completely missed to post it here.
The corset I made for my Foundations Revealed article published on Christmas 2011.

I made up the corset patent by Savoye from 1905 featuring a special front panel and embroidery.

I won't go into details here, so if you want to know more see the artice on Foundations Revealed or feel free to ask me any questions here.





Thanks for reading, see you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment