Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Just a quick hello...

Hey guys,

I know, long time no see, so I at first want to wish you a very Happy New Year.
I hope you had a good start into 2012.

I'm in the midst of moving house (well studio apartment only actually-- it's awful how much stuff fits into a 340sqft/ 32m² apartment ^^), so there won't be a sewing post here for some more time. Although I hope to get over with the whole moving and settling into the new apartment fast and get out my beloved sewing machines as soon as possible, my fingers are already twitching ;)

Oh and you might have noticed that this blog has gotten over the 10,000 hit mark. Thanks to everyone who visited and especially to all of you who stick around still.

So thanks for your patience and I hope to be back with a "real" post soon.

1 comment:

  1. hey cao!
    ich wollt einfach mal liebe grüße dalassen und dich im gleichen atemzug fragen, ob du evtl. beim WGT dabei bist?
    also, liebe grüße :)

    ReplyDelete