Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

Hello my dears!

Yes, I'm still alive ;)
As I had told you before my new job has taken up most of my time for the last (nearly) couple of months. And will probably do for another month or so.
But all is well so far (besides suffering from the last twitches of a nasty cold) and my new coworkers are really nice. So the 12-14-hour-days are not too bad *lol*
We're off for the holidays and will return to work on Tuesday.
So I wish you all a merry merry Christmas as well. I hope you can spend it with your loved ones, just as I can, and have a great time.

On another note I surprisingly found out that my Foundations Revealed article was published early. What a nice present :)
If you're a member, you can read it here
If you're not a member yet, the Christmas offers are still available. Save up to half of the price.

Have a great time and see ya soon

No comments:

Post a Comment