Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Some more embroidery and waiting

Hey guys!

It's almost been a week since my last post and as I mentioned last time, I didn't get anything done at the weekend. But on Monday and today's morning I did a bit more embroidering. The first bust flower of the corset is done and I started on the second. I maybe will do the blossom tomorrow, but I have to wait with the leaves as I ran out of the green embroidery thread.
I had ordered it at our wholesaler but because there had been a problem with a former bill the delivery was delayed. I hope the stuff will arrive within the next days, so I can finish the bag over the weekend.
If not I'll get mad *lol*
At least I discovered that the department store does have the bag closures and chain. They were hidden on a rack where I usually never step by ^^, but when I went there at Saturday with my mom, I found them. So worst case I could buy them there and some embroidery thread at the crafts store or notions shop. Still I hope the items will arrive from the wholesaler soon... it will save quite some money (it's getting a bit tight at the moment), especially as I just saw that my book dealer marked my ordered book (Fashions of the Gilded Age Part 2) as shipped... so it should arrive within the next days, too and with it the invoice ^^ As usual things like this come all at once.
Ah well, it will work out somehow. Cross your fingers that I won't have to track down the wholesaler guys and slap them *lol*

Oh and here a progress pic of the embroidery from this morning.

Thanks for reading, have a good night

1 comment: