Saturday, April 3, 2010

Official

Hi you! (whoever is reading this)

Just a little update note...

Today the official invitation to the tailor's exam arrived. It's getting serious now *lol*
I also got the exact times for the exam... June 25th, 26th and 28th-30th. Starting at 7am (*ugh*) and ending ca. 4pm.
I really had hoped for 8am for starting... 7 is way to early ^^ I probably will have to get up at 5.30 or so... maybe even earlier... *urgh*
But oh well... it's just five days. I'll survive and hopefully do a good job though. I'll know at July 2nd how I did...
So now I'll have to wait another two weeks until I get my portfolio back and can start on the model...
But I guess I'm gonna draw through my basic patterns already and get some card board for the final pattern pieces in this time...
Experience shows that time will run faster than expected later *lol* And important things will come all at once. So prepare what you can.^^

Okay, that's it.
I wish you all a Happy Easter and a great time

No comments:

Post a Comment