Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hello and welcome

Hi,

well I guess I should say "Welcome" first.
This is my new (and very first) blog and this is quite exciting ;).
Anyway, as the profile says this will be all about my way to the tailor's exam this summer. I hope this blog will help me to keep my motivation high and maybe I'll find some followers who like what I ramble^^.
In my next posts I will tell you more about me, my work, and my way so far. I'll also give you an update on what has been going on with the exam to this point (a quite confusing story).
In the end we all will hopefully see a result that will let me pass the exam, become a tailor and go on my way into fashion, costumes and corsetry. (More about this soon.)
If everything works well, this blog will also be a Dress Diary as I'm thinking about taking part in a costuming competition. Stay tuned for updates.

Okay, that's it for the first post. I'm going to bed now, I've got an entrepreneur class to attend in the morning.
Have a good time.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Sweetheart!
    Good to have you here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mei Frau Brit, why the hell didn't you ever tell me about your shopping blog??... I always thought you were to busy to be online as you rarely update your other blog... tztztz

    ReplyDelete